Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We're Home!

Wow, after a whirlwind of events on Saturday night we finally have our beautiful little girl in our arms. I won't post the whole birth story here but the gist is this: I went into labor Saturday night and headed to the hospital. When we got there we learned that Miss Olivia had turned herself into a total breach position. They were concerned I would go into active labor and end up in an emergency c-section so we decided we would have one first thing Sunday morning.

Olivia made her debut at 10:03 am on March 14th. She is a tiny 7lbs 70z and 20 inches compared to her 8lb 40z 21.5inch big brother!

She's absolutely perfect in every way. She eats like a champ, gives us some great patches of sleep and loves to snuggle. We are so blessed!!

Here are some pictures, in no particular order:




















**I want to give a shout out to Carrie for updating the blog for us and for coming over Saturday night to hold down the fort and make sure my little guy was safe and sound while he slept. Also, thank you to Mrs. Laura & Mr. Rich for keeping Z for us!**

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome home!!
Great pics and we are so excited to meet Olivia. Thanks for the update.
And no biggie about watching the fort. But if you notice missing Reeses Pieces -- I have NO idea what you are talking about! I saw nothing!!

Karen said...

Congrats!!