Saturday, March 20, 2010

Roses are Red, Babies are Yellow

Happy 1st day of Spring, it couldn't have come soon enough!

So we have had an interesting and stressful couple of days since we came home with Miss. Olivia. She had a case of jaundice and we were up and down the road getting her levels checked at the pediatrician. Today we found out that everything is going down and she's A-Ok!

We celebrated with a little photo shoot - I can't believe she's almost a week old already!!!

Rich and Zachary took advantage of the nice weather and hit the trail for a bike ride. Someone was exhausted from watching Daddy pedal and took a little snooze.


This is the first time Zachary has held his sister. He LOVED it and it melted my heart!


Olivia also tried out a paci for the first time. She definitely liked it and I prefer this over sucking on her arms and fingers!
Here is a little video of Z jumping on the railroad tracks during his outing with Daddy. I think we have a possible long jumper in the family!


No comments: