I have to say that this is one of my favorite ages, ever! She's exploring and babbling and just an absolute joy 99% of the time! She has taken to speed crawling in the past week or so and she definitely has me chasing after her! EVERYTHING goes in her mouth and she gets super upset with us when we take things away from her. She's pretty much a diva already. haha!
She is starting to like solids more and more - still hates the green veggies though! Her new favorites are yogurt, mum-mums and puffs! She's getting pretty good with feeding herself which means more exciting foods are in her future!
Overall, she just rocks and I'm super blessed to have an awesome daughter to go along with my awesome son :)
Now for pictures!
I have to brag that this was the 1 and only shot I had to take for this pic. That's a first for monthly pictures - with both kids!
How lucky am I that I get to call them mine?
She loves the swings!
someone discovered the tupperware cabinet! she played there for almost an hour!
she had a little lunch date with her cousin anna who is 1 month older than her
As always, Zachary for comparison :)
No comments:
Post a Comment