Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Purple Mini People

Last Sunday Rich and I got to experience what life would be like with 4 kids. I think we can both agree that we'll just stick with our 2! 

Danny and Natalie came to spend the day with us while their mom and dad went to the Raven's game. We had a fun-filled day of playing outside, wagon walks, bike riding, crafts, snacks and so much more!

While we were playing outside I had to get pictures of the kids in their Raven's gear.


Olivia and Danny loved going for walks in the wagon.


Z man on the bike - as usual!

Natalie was our police lady for the day. She kept us all in line!

Getting 4 kids to pose for a picture - not easy!





Danny & Olivia had some pretty intense conversations




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey - what are you trying to say? My kids put you over the edge??

Seriously though - Thanks guys!! We owe you big time and please keep us in mind next time you need a sitter.