Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Three Years of Clausin' Around

This year marks the third year that I have dressed Zachary up and made him pose in a Santa hat for our Christmas card. He has actually been a trooper about it every year so far (of course this year did include some cookies for bribery).

Here he is in 2007 - These were taken in early November so he was only 4 months old and full of drool!


Then who can forget this sweetness in 2008? Gosh he was so stinkin' adorable in that outfit!



For 2009 I think we really picked a winner...




Here are some more outtakes from our shoot. Reindeer are standing by to deliver our Christmas cards so keep checking your mail!





3 comments:

Carrie said...

"picked a winner" ... haha, I get it!

Emily said...

I love the pictures. They are so cute.

tigereyez119 said...

Haha!! Too funny!