Saturday, December 5, 2009

Magical December 5th

There is something about December 5th that brings snow. According to the weather folks we have had snow on December 5th for 6 out of the last 8 years!!! Rich and I have also had some wonderful memories on this date too!

December 5, 2003 we got engaged - it snowed.
December 5, 2006 we heard Z's heart beat for the first time - it snowed.
December 5, 2009 Rich made chili for his first time - it snowed (hahahahahaha) it's true about the chili!

Anyway, I snuck outside to grab a few pictures of the guys playing in the snow but I couldn't join them because I'm under the weather (again!)

This was around 11:30am - 2 inches of snow





This was around 3:30 - close to 5 inches


Getting ready to go back out!





A random picture of our tree with Z admiring it :)





1 comment:

Carrie said...

You have the best snow removal crew I have seen. Too cute!