Monday, December 21, 2009

Blizzardy Weekend

I have an overload of pictures from this very snowy and busy weekend!

Friday we made sugar cookies. Unfortunately I made dough for "melt in your mouth" sugar cookies and not "cutter" cookies (who knew there was a difference?) so we couldn't do fun cut-outs but we had fun anyway.


sugar artist at work
Saturday we woke up to more snow than we had expected and Zachary yelling "I SEE IT! I SEE THE 'NO DADDY!!!" He was so excited about it. The boys ventured out around 11 to try sledding on the hill next door but it was just too steep and the wind blowing made it really hard for Zachary to walk around. Plus the fact that the snow was up to his knees at this point!


pictures from the window (i'm chicken)


1 ft around 2pm

defeated after round 3 of shoveling


Sunday was much nicer to go out and play. The sun was nice and bright so it wasn't too terribly cold and there were some paths so Z would walk around a bit easier.

taking the neighbors truck for a spin



the big kid diving in snow piles


does this not remind you of A Christmas Story?


what's better than a tub of Utz Party Mix to warm you up?

Later Sunday afternoon the Badour kids came over while their Mommy & Daddy went to the Raven's game.
Danny was so happy and easy going

He gave Rich the best smiles


Natalie & Z playing on a pile of snow


trying to balance on her way back to the tunnel

hot chocolate time!

Now it's Monday and we are back to business as usual. Climbing (and getting stuck) inside of trash cans...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! We will definitely use you again. =) (Please note, I did NOT say thank you)!