Monday, December 21, 2009

From the Mouths of 2 Yr Olds - Part 4

1) One afternoon after getting home I let Camden out and Z followed. I checked on both of them a minute later and found Z with his pants down around his ankles. I walked out and said "What are you doing?" and he replied "I want to poop outside like Dum-Dum!"



2) Z fell down and hurt his butt while he was playing. He got up, pulled down his pants and said "Mommy, kiss my butt."

3) Zachary: "Mommy, yook Dum Dum pooped on the porch!"
Me: "I know, it's ok."
Zachary: "He was just nerbous, that's all."

4) Me: "Zachary, what is Santa going to bring you for Christmas?"
Z: "A train"
Me: "What is he going to bring Mommy?"
Z: (looking around the kitchen he spots the painting of wine bottles) "Dat"
Me: "Santa is bringing me wine for Christmas?"
Z: "Yeah, a weally weally BIGGGGGGGG ONE."

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm sure the olive is going to love that big bottle of wine!

Unknown said...

Well now Carrie, I'm not white trash enough to drink it whilst pregnant. I'll appreciate it after she arrives though :)