Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chisolm, Party of 4!

We have very super exciting news to share ~ Zachary is going to be a big brother! He is pretty excited about sharing his toys and attention with a sibling too (haha)

Here is he looking pretty proud...



Today we got to meet our little one for the first time! Baby is measuring perfectly and had a VERY strong and fast heartbeat. Rich and I saw it before the OB even did. I am still very early, 7 weeks tomorrow so we are continuing to pray that everything keeps going well and the baby stays nice and healthy for us!

Here is baby's first photo shoot - not much to really point out but it's there!

Baby is due to arrive March 25, 2010

Next appointment is August 31st - stay tuned!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!!!

Carrie said...

Woohoo! Great picture of baby. Looks just like you! Haha.

tigereyez119 said...

Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting that one! Congratulations!