Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Three Footer

Today I took Zachary to his 2 year well visit. The doctor said that he is in great health, doing very well speech-wise and is a strapping young man! (Ok I added the last part)

He did end up getting 2 shots and some blood work which I wasn't prepared for! He handled it pretty well with a few tears at the end for good measure.

So our little giant just keeps growing (I know, shocking right?)

He is now 29lbs and 36inches tall. THREE FEET TALL??? Insanity! That puts him in the 62th percentile for weight and 85th percentile for height. So he's really not as giant as we think he is...but compared to the 8lb 4oz and 21.5inch baby we brought home 2 years ago he's pretty darn big!

Anyway, the best part is that he's doing great and is totally normal for his age!

I shall leave you with some pictures of our little fish swimming in the big tub :)

No comments: