Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Please allow me to formally introduce the little cutie you have seen featured in our blog before.

This is Madelyn; she is our neighbors daughter and absolutely ADORABLE! Zachary has become rather fond of her over the past couple of months and yesterday ask Ms. Lianne if she could have a play date at his pool. Of course Madelyn wouldn't dare pass up an opportunity to be bossed around by the little dictator.

First, Zachary took some time to show-off for Madelyn with some canon balls.


Was she looking???
Yes, but she doesn't seem too impressed.

Second, they just lounged around the pool chatting. Z was very stylish in his hat and swim diaper.
Madelyn was sporting her zebra print bikini. I've never seen such a hip 1 year old!
Last, they enjoyed a nice refreshing fudge pop while discussing diaper sizes and favorite foods.



I am so happy Zachary has made such a sweet friend in Madelyn. I can tell they will get along for many years to come. Come to think of it, I believe I saw Madelyn's daddy installing metal bars on all of their windows last weekend. I wonder what that was all about???

No comments: