Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This Little Piggy Went to the Pediatrician

Well the little pig that was just supposed to stay home sure did get himself into trouble this week! Poor Z has a staph infection in his toe!! You wouldn't know anything was wrong with him by the way he continues to run around like a banshee, but it's there, oh yes, it is. I will spare you the underside of the piggy where the infection started, it's NASTY!

Exhibit A: Pointer Toe = very red and swollen
After a quick trip to the pediatrician where the nurse practitioner scoffed "I bet it's just a stubbed toe" as she walked in the door, prior to looking at said toe, the piggy is well on it's way to recovering and looking a lot less like the piggy who went to the market. ba dum bump*


Prior to our pediatric visit we met Rich at work for a picnic overlooking the quarry. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, so of course I took some pictures!


Sharing some sweet cherries



his hair is so blonde it disappears in the sunlight

I love the difference in hand sizes...



Isn't that a gorgeous background? I wish we could have a picnic there every day!

*I'm tired, again. Zachary has turned into a rooster and gets up with the sun. Forgive me my piggy jokes, for I do not know what I am typing.

No comments: