Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just Another Wacky Wednesday

Today I tried to pull out as many ideas as I could to keep us busy on yet another RAINY day. Blah!

First we did some painting.
Z had more fun painting himself than the actual paper.

Apparently licking the paint is a fun activity

Here is his art work


Then we broke out the PlayDoh. I had a little more fun than he did...
Zachary

Mommy with her favorite drink!

Rich and his Miller Chill

My picture taking skills are very poor - I totally missed his masterpiece.

Christmas cookie cutters can be used all year long!

Camden with his bug-eyes and large bones

Then the sun came out! We RAAAAAAAAAANNNN outside, jumped in the wagon* and took a nice long walk around the neighborhood - woooo exercise!
Folks, have you seen the latest wagons? These things are out of control! There are 4 cup holders (2 for kids, 2 for adults), storage compartments and a cooler area under one of the seats. Oh and not to mention the CANOPY!!! I can't wait to take this thing to an amusement park or the zoo!

I stopped to get a picture and he was non too pleased.


Even the blue dog had a cozy seat for the ride


Back at home (another view of the awesomeness of the wagon)
* The wagon is Z's early birthday present from his Grandmom and Grandpop. He's one lucky kid!

No comments: