Aunt Randi is on Spring Break and came to visit us. Boy is Zachary having a blast with her!
Thursday we had some pretty nice weather so we got outside to play in the yard. A. Randi was helping Zachary to play some tee ball...


Then on Friday Rich was actually off of work!!! We had a fun day dyeing Easter eggs and just relaxing around the house.

Zachary LOVED picking the colors and putting the eggs in the bowls. I was really impressed with how well he did for his first time.




Then on Saturday we took off to Cecil County to Nana and Pop Mikes house!! We got to eat STEAMED CRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a treat! I can't remember the last time I've had crabs in April.

This is what was left of the very full bushel.
Mmmmm
Collin getting down to business with a crab.

The boys has a blast playing in
Z's police car.
What a fun couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment