Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sleepover Fun

Ok, I've become back-blogged... har har har. So here goes!

Last Wednesday Carmen and Dylan invited us over for a sleepover while Ryan was out of town. Dylan the self proclaimed "Man of the House" really entertained Zachary.
There was random running around and dancing, and spinning, and playing. Oh my!

Then there was a thrilling game of peek-a-boo. Can't you just see how Sir Dylan is expressing his sheer joy for being forced to play with a kid that still pees and poops in a diaper. Um, ewww. He's sooooooooo beyond that.
As a biased mother I do think this may be one of the cutest pics ever. Look how excited Zachary is. Either that or he thinks Dylan looks totally ridiculous in those sunglasses. I mean, hello, we're indoors kid!!! (his opinion, not mine. I think he looked mega-awesome in those)


Dylan had to take a break. He needed to pay a few bills and shave. So it was just a peek-a-boo Zachary for a few minutes.



Shortly after dinner Dylan taught Zachary all about the world wide web.


We had a great time kickin' it pre-school style with you D! Oh and Carm, I surely enjoyed kickin' it girly style too. Thanks for having us over!

No comments: