Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Picasso de Playtex

Ladies and Gentlemen, this one is for the blackmail book. Last night while Rich and I were getting a few things done Zachary was running around upstairs playing. Then he got quiet. Then we found him like this...
"Hey there Mom, I'm just playing with these tubes covered with paper!"
"Look how nicely they fit into this vase!"

Oh I'm such a proud mother. Zachary's first real masterpiece.



Look at the color variation! I can't say it's the best "bouquet" I've ever received. I'd say he needs some age appropriate crafts, wouldn't you?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my! That boy needs some playdough or something.

Carrie said...

Too funny! Greg's Mom has a home video of his younger brothers who got into the same thing. Although they were in the tub and found that when they were wet, you could throw them against the wall and they would stick! What is it about boys? Natalie has never done anything like that? =)