A) He would much rather be out hanging from the beams on the gym equipment in the adjoining room than painting and constructing beautiful pieces of art.
B) art is MESSY!
Well who gives a flying french toast? We pay a lot of money for this class so you're going to PAINT PAINT PAINT, CONSTRUCT CONSTRUCT CONSTRUCT and do it with a smile DAMMIT! Or, well, do a half assed job and let your mommy do the rest.
Here people, this is my paint brush. See, I'm not wasting my parents money. Blah!
This is so lame. I hate Art. I wonder if this one swipe of paint will be sufficient for my controlling mother who wants me to overachieve.
Ok, that's it. Two swipes with the brush, I am now messy, unhappy and wearing this gay smock. Thanks a lot Mom. I will punish you with nose rings and dreadlocks in 10 or so years.
No comments:
Post a Comment