Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy Busy

We have been pretty busy around here getting ready for Christmas! I can't believe how quickly it is sneaking up on us. Anyway, here are some pictures from the past week. They are in no particular order because I am far too lazy to arrange them tonight.

Olivia had spaghetti for the first time tonight. Of course we had to strip her down to nakey (well diaper) state so she could get nice and messy. She absolutely LOVED it! I actually made the spaghetti with a spaghetti squash instead of noodles (thanks Carrie for the idea) and she shoveled it in.


Yesterday while Olivia was supposed to be napping I watched her attempt to take off her shirt over the video monitor. She did get an arm out which is pretty impressive! She was very unhappy when Daddy came home and woke her up from her nap. (It was 5pm and we wanted her to go to bed on time - we aren't THAT crazy)

Here is Olivia at Mrs. Laura's birthday party playing with a firetruck. She looks very intense here - I love it!

My silly kids playing together - nothing makes me happier!

We're all feeling a little upside down these days - especially Zachary.

Rich and I got to get all fancied up to go out to dinner last weekend. We celebrated Mrs. Laura's birthday at Tio Pepe's - yum!

Another one from Mrs. Laura's birthday party - all of the kids tackling Rich.


Olivia likes to help us out with unloading the dishwasher. When I snapped this picture on my phone I knew I had to find the one of Zachary that I had of him doing the same thing.

Here it is!! I just love it!!! (He was 10 months here)

Last Sunday we woke up to what I'd like to call the first snow of the year. We all know that's a joke since the beginning of 2010 dumped a ton of snow on us. So I guess this is called the first snow of the season? It wasn't a ton but it was just enough to keep the tradition of Magical December 5th alive!
Here is a video from tonight of Z making Olivia laugh. He was checking for her 2nd tooth - as he has seen us do - and she was cracking up. He is the only one that can make her laugh this hard.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the new look of your blog--and I love the pictures!