Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1/2 Birthday

I can't believe it, Olivia is half a year old! She's been very busy this past month learning how to crawl and has almost perfected it. She definitely gets where she needs to be, that's for sure! Zachary and I have fun calling her a goat because she's constantly trying to eat wires, paper and anything else she can get her hands on. I have to admit that I totally forgot how on top of things I need to be with a little mover! She definitely has me back on my toes!


Overall, things have been wonderful. I just adore this age and the personality that comes with it. Olivia is a very content and happy baby. She enjoys watching Zachary ride his bike and she takes pretty decent naps for me! We're STILL working on night time sleep but I feel like some progress has been made. At least the bags under my eyes are slightly smaller.


Here she is modeling her 6 month sign. (Note a chunk missing from the corner - attack of the goat!)




I made her a 1/2 bday cake. I did the same thing for Z. The difference in those pictures is that Z sat nicely and Olivia tried to attack the cake.






She's got a few long strands of hair now - enough to hold a bow. I think we'll wait until she grows some more... she looks pretty humiliated.



This picture shows how content she is. She just hangs out and isn't bothered by much.



She's off!


Being silly





She absolutely LOVES to swing.




As always here are some comparison pictures of Z.


No comments: