Thursday, March 4, 2010

Last Belly + a Head (mine, not the baby's)

Here I am at 38 weeks! These will be my last "staged" belly shots. Hopefully we can get one the day I go into labor, if we remember.



Everything is going great! I am really ready to meet this little girl and I'm a wee bit anxious, impatient, annoyed. She's worth the wait though!!



At my last appointment I had started to dilate so I'm hoping for more news like that tomorrow. Pretty much any day now she can come and we couldn't be more ready!!



Oh and I decided to include my face in these - for those who were longing to see it :)








It has been fun sharing my pregnancy with all of you but I'm really looking forward to sharing our life as a family of FOUR very soon!!!

Here is the blog from 34 weeks (belly all the way at the bottom)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yeah - I was hoping to see another belly shot.

Good luck at your appt today!!