Thursday, February 4, 2010

Multipurpose Blogging

This is just a hodgepodge of randomness that I wanted to share.




A) BLIZZARD - IT WAS NOT


Z went sledding on Wednesday with his cousin Jadyn. Neither of them really last very long but they both had a fun time! Apparently it was just practice for the insane amount of snow we are predicted to get this weekend - eek!



















B) BANANA BREAD - IT IS YUMMY

Z took a crappy nap so we baked some banana bread to kill some time. He is the best banana smasher in the whole wide world.
Look Mrs. Carrie - smashed BANANAS







C) BABY - IT IS CUTE

My brother and sister-in-law welcome their 2nd baby girl, Anna Rose, into the world. She weighed 6lbs 4oz and is 20 inches long. The whole family is doing great!




D) BELLY - IT IS BIG

There she blows!!!!!!! Ay Shamu much? Here I am at 34 weeks. I'm 99% sure Miss. Olivia is residing in the sideways position (as her brother did for a very long time). She's definitely running out of room in there and is enjoying poking and prodding me all over the place. Not too much longer now and I get to meet my little girl!







Here is last months belly - CLICK

4 comments:

Karen said...

I always wonder why you chop off your head for the belly pics?

Carrie said...

Bananas are bad enough, but SMASHED bananas? I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Ugh.

Unknown said...

Karen - because I usually look like total crap. LOL messy hair, no make-up, bags under my eyes. So I tell Rich to just focus on the belly.

I'll post one with my face one day, when I'm dressed up - maybe.

Carrie - that banana bread rule. Did you enjoy our shout out?

Anonymous said...

Not Shamu... BEAUTIFUL!!!