Monday, October 26, 2009

A Bride and A Baptism

Wowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee what a busy busy weekend of celebrations! I'm still exhausted from being out of the house all weekend so I'm making this short (in words, not pictures)!

Sarah's bridal shower was on Saturday. It rained - hard, otherwise the day was a hit! The theme was "Fall" if you can't tell and the food was AMAZING. Only a little over 3 weeks until the BIG day, we can't wait!



the guest of honor

how neat are the monogrammed pumpkins? courtesy of mom & mike

lily is getting way too big


sarah and her matron of honor
Sunday was Miss Katelynn's big baptism day! The weather was absolutely gorgeous. (why do I feel the need to report on the weather?) Anyway, Katelynn was a perfect princess in church and wore the cutest dress I've ever seen!
Katelynn & her Daddy






Katelynn & her Mommy


Brothers & their babies


my handsome boys



the cake by moi


happiest little baptised girl ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did such a fab job on the cake!! And seriously... could she be any cuter?

Carrie said...

That cake is awesome! Kudos!