Monday, June 1, 2009

I has camera, it takes pictures

I couldn't have picked a better weekend to get my new lens in the mail. I had so much fun playing around with it (and annoying everyone else). I think I got some super fun shots of our really awesome weekend!

Saturday afternoon Carmen, Ryan and Dylan came over for a cookout. The boys had a great time splashing in the pool and acting silly!
My handsome boys!

The Libs enjoying some bubble fun


They really wanted to kill me.


Love this action shot!


Just one of my silly monkey


Sunday we went to see Captain Quint (a Jimmy Buffett tribute band) at Boordy Vineyards with Chris and Cristin. We could not have picked a more perfect day for the event.
Cheers!


This is how we torture the prenant people. She was such a good sport!


Me and Princess Preggers

While we were there I decided to torture Cristin and get a few belly shots. Doesn't she look amazing??


The Brothers Chizog
I have a million more pictures but I'm supposed to be doing laundry right now so I gotta run...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looks like fun! And Cristin looks great.