How did this day get here so quickly??? Zachary has been climbing out of his crib with ease the past couple of days so we decided that in interest of his safety we better break out the toddler bed.
It was a bitter sweet evening for me. Seeing the crib taken apart and moved made me want to cry my eyes out. On the other hand, seeing Zachary in a bus bed made by my Dad 14 years ago is AMAZING! I know he's so happy seeing another grandson use this bed.
Zachary LOVES it!
We are going to get letters and add his name on the back. Randi and Collin are on there now, so cute!
Hey Dad hurry up!
I am pleased to announce that he went right to sleep! Rich left the room and he was sitting up but we didn't hear a sound out of him afterwards. I really hope this transition is as easy as he is making it seem!
The blanket was Rich's idea of protection if he falls out. Too sweet.
1 comment:
OMG --- so cute!!! Love it!
Post a Comment