Sunday, December 14, 2008

Miracle on 34th Street

Yesterday after spending majority of the day in bed fighting what I thought was turning into the flu, I decided I felt good enough to get some fresh air for an hour or so and go look at Christmas lights with the boys. I have never been down to Hampden and thought Zachary was at the perfect age to enjoy seeing all of the lights. It was VERY crowded and hard to manage the stroller on the small street but we really enjoyed ourselves. It was amazing to see all of the hard work that everyone put into decorating their houses and really filled us with the Christmas spirit. There was even a large group of Carolers singing. 

Here is a picture of some of the homes

Some of the homes allowed people to go up onto their porch.


This house was covered from top to bottom!


Zachary all bundled up :)

Sorry A & M for not making it over last night. I hope to reschedule soon!

No comments: