Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag!

Carrie tagged me on her blog and I am supposed to post 6 random and/or quirky things about me and then tag 6 more people.

So here goes:

1. I hate the word "hankerin." It just sounds so nasty.

2. I get in the shower where the shower head is coming out instead of the backside, apparently that's the "wrong end."

3. I wet my toothbrush AFTER putting on the toothpaste.

4. I say "have a catch" instead of "play catch."

5. If I don't know the name for something I call it a "who-gee-whats-it" and a lot of people actually know what I'm talking about.

6. I pick my cuticles and don't realize I am doing it until Rich tells me to stop picking. (I have gotten better with this one though)

So now I'm supposed to tag 6 more people so I tag Sarah, Cristin, Carmen, Amanda, Lynn and Meghan(Sarah's friend). And if you don't have a blog, you can just email me your random facts. =)

Here are the rules:Post the rules on your blog Write 6 random things about yourself Tag 6 other people at the end of your post

1 comment:

Carrie said...

2 wrongs must make a right b/c that's the side of the shower I get in too.