Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I will be busy the next couple of days and won't be on to blog but I wanted to take the time to share what I am thankful for.

~ My husband and son. Without them I would feel empty, they make me smile, laugh and keep me getting up each morning for something to look forward to.

~ My family. I have learned with having my own family how important family really is. My Mom, sisters and brother are all such a great support system. I know I can count on them for everything and anything. In the family category I'm blessed to have such generous IL's who have let us crash their "pad" for an indefinite amount of time. They are wonderful people and Rich, Zachary and I are very lucky to have them in our lives.

~ My friends. I can honestly say I don't have many friends but the ones I have are amazing. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to surround myself with. I know I can count on them to laugh with me, cry with me or just offer any type of support I need for any situation.

I am truly thankful for everyone in our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We are thankful for you too!