Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 Years of Wedded Bliss

Today is our Anniversary! Four years ago today I walked down the aisle and married my best friend and I'm pleased to announce that he's STILL my best friend today!

Today we also settled on the sale of Moultree Pl so this day is full of excitement.

I can honestly say that it doesn't feel like 4 years since we've been married. I feel like I just met him yesterday instead of 8 years ago and I couldn't be happier with where we are in our relationship and life. We are so blessed to have family that surrounds us with love and support, a beautiful child and a brand new home to move into in a couple of months.

If someone had asked me 4 years ago where I thought I would be 4 years later, I wouldn't have ever dreamt up the perfection that is my life right now. I truly thank my lucky stars everyday that Rich came into my life, he is definitely my other half and I wouldn't be complete with out him.

I love you sweetie. Happy 4 year anniversary and I can't wait to share many many more with you!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Yay for FOUR YEARS!

-Lynn