Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Unwanted Guests = Rude!

Especially when they are in the shower with you! Today while taking a lovely and relaxing shower as Z napped I looked down to see this...














Eekkk! I jumped out of the shower as quickly as possible. Of course my first thought was to take pictures so when I tell my story later people won't think I was overexagerating (I never do that). I got on AIM and told my sister about the beast and she directed me to A) grab a can of hairspray, B) grab a lighter and C) make a torch and set that *explitive* on fire. This sounded great until I remembered the infamous flaming pizza box of 2001. So instead of burning my house down, I just went for the extra hold Suave hairspray I have in the bathroom. I stood back as far as I could and sprayed until I couldn't stand it any longer. I ran out of the bathroom to catch my breath and went back in. He was STILL ALIVE!!!!! Bravery set in at this point, I grabbed my long handled hair brush and wacked him a good one, down the drain he went! Now I'm pretty sure his much larger mother will be hunting me down in my sleep tonight. Double Eek!

No comments: