The biggest mystery is when through the night did he get like this?? I guess we shall never know!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Mystery Mornings
Every morning in our house is different. Zachary wakes up at different times for different reasons. He wakes up in odd positions: legs hanging out of crib, arms stuck, standing and jumping, you get the picture. Well this morning was like any other, I hear Z in his room "calling" for me, read: crying. I went in and opened his curtains, told him good morning, got out a fresh diaper and turned to get him out of his crib. Normally all of this is done robotically with my eyes half open. Today I was a little more awake than usual but when I turned to see my son standing in his crib, paci in his mouth, blankie in his hand and his shirt half off, I laughed my butt off. He had no clue why I was laughing but he smiled right back at me. I ran and got the camera and got a few good shots of my silly boy. Apparently he was ready to be out of his jammies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment