Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Annie's Playground

Today my friend Dena and I took the kids to Annie's Playground in Belair. This was such a cool place. The playground is a dedication to a little girl, Annie, who was killed by a drunk driver when she was leaving the circus with her family. It was really beautiful and HUGE! I think the kids are still a little too young and wobbly for most of the stuff they have there. However, they did get out some energy which is all we could ask for on a beautiful day like today.

Here is a picture of the playground















Zachary going through the tunnel















Zachary riding the zebra















Dena helping Charlotte down "the slide of doom"














Dena and Charlotte swinging. We couldn't decide if this was a handicap swing or not. I think Charlotte is trying to figure that one out herself.















Charlotte is silly eating her lunch














Zachary really liked this "seat"

No comments: