Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat?

We've been enjoying the fall weather, well up until the snow this weekend. We went to the trail last week and I snapped some pics of the kids. The trail was so gorgeous with all of the leaves everywhere.





Then, this weekend we got SNOW! I told the kids we would get to dress up this weekend, I didn't mean in snow gear! It really was a nice weekend surprise for them. Olivia loved playing in the snow and Z could stay outside all day if we let him.





We had a lot of celebrating to do for Halloween this year, too. Zachary had a party at school and Olivia had a "party" at StoryPlay. Then we all went to Rich's work for a Halloween lunch, and finally we went Trick or Treating last night. I had only planned on taking Olivia to a few houses, but she was a trooper. She caught on quickly and grabbed candy and ran off to the next house. It was a lot of fun for all!


No comments: