So, we went to Brown's. The kids listened to a lady talk about the "orchard" and the lame honey house that "once had bees, but no longer does" and then they got to pick 1 apple, that they didn't even get to take home with them, and do a "secret tour" that the parents couldn't participate in. (I assume they went into the market and got brainwashed to tell the parents to do all of their shopping there.) Then, they got a
I digress. I guess the kids had fun.
Here the kids are listening to the orchard expert talk about apples.
Bees have 5 eyes... circle your eyes with your hands and look like a doofus to demonstrate this. Oh and it was 900 degrees and I dressed Z like it was 60. Mom Fail!
Inside the magical Honey House. Really, 4 year olds don't want to see pictures of bees. Just sayin'
A cute kid with an apple! That was worth $3
Z's class. they were saying "apple" - a bunch of hooligans! Note: there are 13 boys and 4 girls - Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment