Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to School - Pre-K Edition

Well, the time has come. Z is back in school after another fun-filled summer. We made a change this year and he's going to St. John the Baptist for Pre-K instead of Sunny Days, where he was the past 2 years. I was pretty anxious about this change but he has adapted just fine. It doesn't hurt that 2 of his buddies from last year are in his class. Ah the power of a familiar face(s).

We got the traditional "before" school pictures but I forgot my memory card at home so I wasn't able to get any pictures of him in his classroom. I'm going to sneak in during the year and embarrass him though, don't you worry.


My big 4 year old. 

Z & Daddy


and this girl... she's a lot of trouble

How did my baby get so big???

1 comment:

Laura said...

He is getting so grown up!