Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth

Today we went to the circus with Sarah, Phil and Collin. We all had a WONDERFUL time. We got there early so we could enjoy the pre-show events, down on the floor. We did a little clownin' around, got tattoos and watched some little shows.
I love events where they encourage you to take pictures! Of course I took full advantage but I'm only sharing a few :)

Rich the clown

She wasn't a big fan

Honk!

Collin did some clowning around of his own



This was Olivia's face pretty much all day.


Z got to sit on one of the awesome motorcycles. He said they were his favorite part of the show.

The start of the show

elephants!

The End!

Z barely made it out of the city before he fell asleep

Olivia, well, she never went to sleep!
What a great family fun day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! It looked like it was a blast!

Rich said...

The first pic of me with the nose on...you can just see the a little bit of Olivia's face, but it looks very confused. Haha!