I'm a little low on pictures for this post but GAH, SERIOUSLY? 11 months? It just doesn't seem possible - at all. I swear Z's first year lasted a lot longer than Olivia's. Anyway, before I get all blubbery (I have to save that for next month), we'll just discuss the fun stuff.
So, Olivia is walking!!! Yeah, like officially. She still does her share of crawling but more often than not we'll look over and she's toddling along. It's so weird! I mean, I knew it was coming and all but she just looks too little to walk. GAH!
We are REALLY trying to remember to get the girl a sippy cup as often as we can. Z was off of bottles and drinking exclusively from a sippy cup by 11 months. We've just forgotten? Anyway, she'll get there.
She had some sips of whole milk tonight at dinner and giggled. I don't know what it is with this kid and giggling when she tries something new! So we assume she liked it! We'll try to transition to milk along with the sippies in the new few weeks - maybe. I just don't have any motivation to make my girl grow up. Who cares if she drinks from a bottle until she's 45? I'm sure Suri Cruise will still be doing it so it will be socially acceptable and probably even the trend. I'm just making my girl trendy, that's all!!!!
Anyway, she's awesome. Sleeping great, loving her brother more and more each day. She actually walks to him more than anything. She has her arms stretched out and tackles him with a huge hug. It's enough to melt you into a million little blobs.
She also yells at the dog during meals. "OUUUUUUUT" - I have no clue where she learned that from the past 11 months... hmmmm
So it's party planning time... that is all I will say about that. *sigh*
2 comments:
She is getting so grown up--walking, talking, drinking milk, and yelling at Camden! I have seen how much she loves her brother and how much he loves her--it makes your heart feel good to watch them!
Aww...she's losing the "baby" look. So happy and so sad at the same time.
Post a Comment