Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sugar or Iron

Well it's our 6 year anniversary today, not 8th as I put on Facebook early this morning! I feel like this past year has been the fastest one so far. Maybe it's the whirlwind of adjusting to life with 2 amazing kids. Maybe it's because the years just seem to go faster as we get older. Maybe it's the simple fact that time flies when you're having fun! Either way, this past year has not failed me as one of the happiest years of my life. 

According to the 'Traditional Wedding Gift Gods' this year we are supposed to give the gift of sugar or iron. I have no clue what I could even begin to give as either of those. I'm sure Rich isn't in the market for an iron candle stick and a big bag of candy... well, we've got that in the pantry already (thank you Halloween).  

So this year we'll do what we've done for the past 6 years. We'll go out on a date and crawl back into our little bubble and just enjoy the two of us; After all, that's how it all began in the first place!

Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you more with each and every passing day! 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary! I'll be sure to drop off my sugar or iron gift tomorrow. =)