Well Halloween is finally winding down around here. I feel like we've been celebrating for weeks - oh wait, we have! Last weekend we went to Chris and Cristin's house for their neighborhood's annual parade. Zachary loved walking behind all of the fire engines and getting a special treat at the end. (sorry no pictures of that event)
On Friday we went to Rich's work for a pizza party. The kids got to dress up and eat lots of junk food. Zachary still isn't a huge fan of dressing up so he was content with wearing last years costume, a choo choo train. Olivia dressed up as a cute little purple fairy.
Here she is at Rich's work:
Z is very determined to get all of those Nerds that spilled!
Last night was trick or treating in our neighborhood. Zachary was so excited to wear his costume and go out with his buddies.
I wonder if I'll ever get a picture where the 2 of them are smiling at the same time...
Here is the neighborhood gang (the ones who dressed up at least) Rich and I went as a prom king and queen - you can sort of see us all the way in the back!
1 comment:
You guys make a lovely king and queen. Nice work! Oh, and your children are adorable in costumes too.
Post a Comment