Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Weather is Here

This nice weather has been keeping us pretty busy but I've tried to stay on top of taking pictures of the kids!

Over the weekend we got out Zachary's new pool (thanks aunt sarah) and he had an absolute blast playing in it.



Olivia came out for a bit and hid under her hat.

Then she took a nap. The heat is tiring!

Yesterday we went to ZooAmerica at Hershey Park. I'm not sure why I even bother taking my camera with me when we visit zoos. All I end up getting is the back of heads!
Mr. Cool Guy wore his hat the entire day.


See what I mean? Z and Madelyn were checking out a black bear while he was sleeping.

He turned around to make sure I saw the bear.
This morning I bribed Z with a lollipop to get a picture with his sister. It was 9am and I'm not ashamed of it at all. This was the best face he could manage for me. I shouldn't have let him cash in on that lollipop!


Finally, I got Olivia REALLY smiling on camera. She is getting so big and just melts my heart with these faces!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

The last pic is awesome! Love it!