Friday, November 20, 2009

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

Wow, 5 years! Not "wow, we made it" but "wow,wed time is flying." It's hard to believe that it has already been that long since we met one another at the altar and said our vows. It's even harder to believe that we've had a kid, sold and bought a house and have another munchkin on the way. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

I can honestly say that these past 5 years have been the most fun, most enjoyable and happiest years of my life. Obviously there have been some lows but having an amazing husband has made the hard times that much easier.

Ok, before this gets mushy to the point of people running off the interwebs to find a toilet I will end my love fest with some pictures...

Happy Anniversary Babe! Thanks for making me feel like the luckiest girl on Earth. I love you :0)

No comments: