Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bumpity Bump Watch

Before humiliating myself I must add a buffer with an adorable picture of my handsome boy. This was before leaving for school on Tuesday. He looks like such a big boy!






Bump Watch - Week 17


Holy cow another month has passed already? I can't believe in 3 more weeks I will be half way done! Yikes!!!


Other than the belly growing a bit things have been pretty uneventful (yay)! I feel great 99% of the time and have been feeling the baby move pretty consistently for the past 2 weeks! I think in another week or 2 Rich should be able to feel some movement. I've got a pretty strong baby baking in there, and of course very weak stomach muscles. haha!


So here I am at 17 weeks...



and here I am 17 weeks pregnant with Z. Me thinks I am MUCH bigger this time. Oy
Next up, BIG ultrasound on October 28th followed by my regular monthly appt. Next time I do a bump update I will know what is cooking in there. So, so very exciting!


Here is the link to my Week 13 bump

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT for the ultrasound to see that little girl!!