Feel free to send me nasty-grams if I don't keep up with this because I HAVE to document these things, and frankly, you don't want to miss out.
1) A few mornings ago I was beckoned to my son's room with these words:
"Mom, are you? Dumpy is soaking wet!"
Spunky was indeed 'soaking wet.'
2) This isn't a proud moment of mine but... Zachary spilled a drink on the floor the other day and exclaimed "DAMMIT!" in his most stern little voice.
3) Rich got up with Z yesterday morning. While he was changing his diaper and bent down to give him a kiss. Our honest little guy says to his father "brush teeth, got poop in it." Apparently Rich's morning breath was offensive.
4) At the cook-out yesterday Pop Mike gave Z a juice box. Z thanked him by saying "Tank you Pop Mike Tractor." Apparently that is his "official" name.
5) This is more of an exhibit than a saying... Zachary has refused taking a nap in his big boy bed today. Instead, he wanted to sleep on his bean bag chair. I can't say he looks too comfortable but who am I to tamper with what works for him and his sleep, DAMMIT!
1 comment:
He is so cute in that bean bag!!!
Have you introduced Rich to a toothbrush?
Post a Comment