Anyway, while I was enjoying riding the couch of life I went ahead and sent Zachary to Jedi* camp. I thought it would do him some good to become a star trooper while Mommy had fallen ill. Who was going to take care of me when the Jabberwokkis and Dark people came knocking?
Apparently he really enjoyed himself and when he returned home I felt MUCH better so he showed me all of his moves...
Yes people, I fed my child. Even though I felt like crap and wanted to die at the sight of food I pressed on and made sure Z was taken care of. Want proof???
Don't say you didn't ask for it!
Camden was also taken care of. Don't mistake the forlorn look for unhappiness. He's just pissed he didn't get to go to Jedi camp too.
*Please excuse my attempt at knowing anything about Star Wars. The theme seemed fitting for the pictures but DAYUM I don't know a cotton pickin' thing about those darn movies! Carry on.
BUMP WATCH - WEEK 9
I am soooo going to regret doing this but whatever. I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those parents who skimped on the 2nd child and not take as many pictures and yada yada. Well that starts with wombness I suppose.
BUMP WATCH - WEEK 9
I am soooo going to regret doing this but whatever. I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those parents who skimped on the 2nd child and not take as many pictures and yada yada. Well that starts with wombness I suppose.
Here I am at Week 9. The picture on the bottom was me pregnant with Zachary at 7 weeks.
So obviously I'm already bigger... Obviously I haven't been hitting the gym at 5:30am every single morning like I did before I got pregnant with Zachary. Obviously I didn't lose ALL of the baby weight. Obviously it gives me a sad but OBVIOUSLY I haven't had time to become Bally's fit, or get that reconstructive surgery I pray for nightly. So there you have it, I am a blimp.


So obviously I'm already bigger... Obviously I haven't been hitting the gym at 5:30am every single morning like I did before I got pregnant with Zachary. Obviously I didn't lose ALL of the baby weight. Obviously it gives me a sad but OBVIOUSLY I haven't had time to become Bally's fit, or get that reconstructive surgery I pray for nightly. So there you have it, I am a blimp.


Oh and don't expect any bare belly pics this time. Z made a nice road map on my stomach last time around and that's just not something I'm going to be sharing on the interwebs.
Check back in 4 weeks for another entry of Humiliation by Holly.








No comments:
Post a Comment