We could not be more in love with this little boy. Here, watch him transform over the past 12 months...
1 Year Old

13 Months Old

14 Months Old

15 Months Old

16 Months Old

17 Months Old

18 Months Old
19 Months Old

20 Months Old

21 Months Old

22 Months Old

23 Months Old

20 Months Old

21 Months Old

22 Months Old

23 Months Old
Can you believe how different he looks? I certainly can't!
This morning while I was eating breakfast with Zachary I asked him "How old are you today?" and he responded "Nine!" While I was laughing at his silliness I couldn't help but think that nine is going to come in a blink of an eye. I'm not ready!
Here are just a few current things Zachary does or says (some he's been doing for awhile) -
~ He puts 3 to 5 words together to make a sentence, this morning he said "Daddy, I put lid on"
~ He has learned the word 'yes' which is a nice change from 'no' but he says it to answer EVERYTHING.
~ He runs fast... faster than we can catch him sometimes
~ He picks out his own snacks and drinks
~ He helps snap himself into everything
~ He takes 2 to 3 hour naps a day and sleeps 11 hours at night
~ He LOVES milk and could drink it all day if we let him
~ He uses his imagination to play
~ He counts to 15 (leaving out 4 and 8 most of the time)
~ He sings his ABCs
~ He loves playing ring-around-the-rosie
~ He mocks, imitates and repeats EVERYTHING we do and say
~ He calls everything 'yellow' even though he knows the other colors. He just does it to be silly.
~ He can point out and name trash trucks, school buses, dump trucks, diggers, tractors and combines!
There are many, many more great and amazing things he can do, too many to list or even remember! Rich and I are so blessed and so happy that Zachary is our son. He fulfills all of our dreams as parents and we can't wait to continue watching him grow (a slower rate would be nice though)!
We love you Zachary! Happy 2nd Birthday Monkey!


1 comment:
How cute...I love the run down of photos!
Post a Comment