Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun Behind the Castle Walls

Last Sunday, I know I know that was a long time ago, this is old news...blah blah, we went to Dutch Wonderland! That place is a BLAST! I'm pretty sure we are going to get Season Passes for next year because we all had so much fun it would be worth it to go back a few times during the summer.

Anyway, pictures!



Playing at Duke's Lagoon - a splash park


Zachary's future wife - Emma

Zachary and his friend Nico on the bulldozer


Nico and Z on the whiplash ride - Z was NOT a fan.


"Mom, what in the hell is this ride?"


Z & N on the BIGGGGGGG TRUCKS. (oh and rich in the back)


the hair, the muscle shirt = awesome big truck driver


Zachary's other friend, Aiden, driving his bull dozer


Zachary and Daddy on the Choo Choo


This is what happens after a long day at the park!

No comments: