Thursday, June 4, 2009

DeFeet

I was talking to Sarah today about how I am shocked that so many mom's still have their feet once they have children. I never realized how feet become the target of so many things. Just today I had an imprint of a matchbox car on my big toe. There must be something about kids and feet. It's like they don't realize that mom's have them and that they are a necessity. It's no big deal to just trample on them, throw a full sippy at them or land a hard head on them during a tantrum. Quite honestly, I never really cared too much about my feet before they started to feel broken 99% of the day.

It's a shame mom's aren't able to walk on their hands naturally to give feet a break. Alas, that would be weird. Speaking of weird, this blog is pretty pointless. I sat down to write it thinking I would make a good point or be somewhat funny, somewhere. Turns out I had an epic fail on all of the above. Well, but, my feet really do hurt. So I will leave you with pictures! Pictures make people and feet happy!!!
Wearing a shirt on my head is as ridiculous as my mom writing about feet.


They ain't pretty but they are important!


Stop! My mom sooo didn't just write about her feet. That's hilarious and lame!

No comments: