Monday, February 2, 2009

We're Amish!

Ok, not really. We haven't 100% been initiated into the Amish community yet but we have traded in the CRV for horse and buggy. I named the horse Stan and just this morning he pooped on Carrie's front lawn when we returned her shovel. Bad Stan!

Ok, so I'm tired. We were nonstop moving in Thursday night thru Friday night and then Saturday we had a revolving door of people coming to help us move in, only for them to find out we were DONE! Lucky dogs!!! So instead we did what we all do best, we drank.

The rest of the weekend is a blur of snot and boys hacking up lungs. Yes, boys, plural.

Zachary is STILL under the weather and Rich has come down with a sinus eating, lung suffocating disease that is keeping me up most of the night. Well, him as well I guess. I took Z to the pedi today and he has an ear infection (AGAIN!) and RSV. I'm doing a lot of throwing my hands up to the sky lately and shaking my fists vigorously.

I will kindly thank the sick train to depart and not come back for a long long time. Thanks! Chooo Chooo

Did I mention I'm tired? I'm taking Stan out to the stable and checking on the fields and heading to bed... until next time us Plain Folk, Jakob, Jedediah and I are signing off.

1 comment:

Michael said...

So we left no work for anyone over the weekend? What a shaft!!! :D