Ever since Zachary was super little I have put on Playhouse Disney in the morning for some background noise. As he got older I'd start singing the "Hot Dog" song to him at the end of Mickey Mouse Club House and doing the silly little dance. He caught on after awhile and would start boppin' to it with me. Welllll I have created a beast. Over the past couple of weeks Rich and I have been at our wits end to try and make our sick and teething crankster happy. I told Rich one night to get out the laptop and go to the Playhouse Disney website and find things that Z would be interested in. He stumbled across the "Hot Dog" song and played it a few times. Since that day Z will run and find the laptop, hold it up high and request "HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DOG" over and over and over again until we finally find the song and play it for him - OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
This morning while we were getting ready to go grocery shopping Zachary found the laptop, pulled it clear across the room and screamed "HOT DOGGGGGGGGGGGG." I have to admit, I was a little afraid of him! I promptly told him "No we have to go" and got to listen to him cry for the next 45 minutes. I got him to stop once we got home and I fixed him a hot dog for lunch.
Can't wait to see what the next crazy phase will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment