Tuesday, December 23, 2008

National Homeland Security has rendered us QUARANTINED.

I joked on Saturday morning that I was Wonder Woman and I would NOT let whatever the dull ache in my stomach, the dizzy spells I was having and the horrid back pain, GET ME DOWN! No way sir!

About 6 hours later, Wonder Woman died.  Following suit Super Man died about 48 hours later and their side kick, Shitty McLeaky Pants has yet to recover from whatever this DAMN BUG IS THAT JUST WON'T GO AWAY!!!!

Seriously, I spent 11 hours getting aquainted with the refurbished bathroom Saturday night. Rich is now getting pretty cozy with it and Zachary is in a league of his friggin own. That Christmas cheer I found a week ago, that has flown right out the damn window that is wide open to try and get rid of the sick that has plagued this house. It's below zero in here, Zachary has icicles hanging from his nose which has also alleviated the use of a thousand tissues an hour, but damn if it doesn't smell FRESH! 

I'm fine now, well other than the wave of nausea that comes over me every time I have to change a diaper or walk by a bathroom. I'm going to say that's NORMAL though in any circumstance. 

I have since changed my super power to Incredible CLOROX LADY!!!!!! She comes equiped with a big tub of clorox wipes in one hand and walks behind all persons vomiting, pooping or breathing. wiping down everything that is touched! 

I'm going to send an APB to Santa and let him know to come deliver our gifts in a rubber suit that he should promptly burn upon leaving this disaster area. 

No comments: