So far Zachary has kept the joys of motherhood fairly clean and easy, but today that changed. During his afternoon nap he woke up crying, it sounded like he might be having a nightmare. So I rush in to comfort him and upon entering his room this horrible smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I look in his crib to find my son without a diaper, painted with POOP. I honestly didn't know what to do! I picked him up gingerly and put him on the changing table. Thankfully he was still so sleepy that he didn't thrash about like he usually does and I was able to get majority of the mess off. Then I notice his foot....oh yuck. Into the bathroom we went for a dive in the sink. I got him all clean, stripped down his bedding, put on fresh sheets and prayed he'd go back down for a nap so I could head to the laundry room to de-poop his linens. Yuck, yuck, yuck! Of course I had to call Rich at work to share this lovely adventure with him and all he could do was laugh! Oh, and he also asked if I got pictures of it, sick man!
I am pleased to report that no pictures were taken of this event.
No comments:
Post a Comment